martedì 6 dicembre 2011

Attrezzatura modellistica: aerografo

Volevo farvi vedere la mia modesta attrezzatura per verniciare i modellini.
I wanted to show my modest equipment to paint the models.
Compressore silenzioso Fengda AS-18-2
Aerografo Fengda BD-130 a doppia azione

Non sono attrezzi professionali ma ritengo che svolgano il loro lavoro in maniera soddisfacente.
Tools are not professional but I think they do their work satisfactorily.


Per lavorare su superfici più ampie ho acquistato un filtro anti-condensa 0,5 micron con regolatore di pressione 0-10 bar della Camozzi e l'ho abbinato al compressore che già avevo da 24 litri.
For work on larger areas I purchased a 0.5 micron filter anti-condensation with pressure of 0-10 bar and Camozzi coupled to the compressor that I already had 24 liters.





Oggi mi è arrivato l'Iwata Eclipse HP-CS. Finalmente tra le mani ho un aerografo semi-professionale e presto lo userò a dovere.
Today I received the Iwata Eclipse HP-CS. Finally I have a gun in his hands semi-professional and soon I'll use it properly.




I mainly use Tamiya acrylics and Humbrol enamels.
Colors in oil filters. AK selective washing with products and pigments AK.


1 commento:

  1. I'm using the same BD-130 since several years and thought of upgrading it several times in that period. Still, I'm not convinced the more expensive brushes really make THAT much of a difference.

    Do you see a clear advantage of the Iwata Eclipse HP-CS over the BD-130?

    Thanks!
    Cristian

    RispondiElimina